Blow Moulding Process
1.Electric power saving over 50%, benefit from minimum preform heating pitch；
2. Structures with optimized design enable a higher per cavity output, with stable running；
3. Comparing with standard normal machine, few air cylinders in use, less maintenance cost；
4. Equipped with servo motors, precise and faster motion;
5. Advanced clamping mold linkage structure, powerful, compact size and less energy consumption. Machine is at less installation area.
1. Preform Feeding
1）Rotary dial plate design enable continuous and high speed preform feeding；
2）No pneumatic claws, more reliable and less maintenance；
3）Multiple protection device for precise preform feeding.
2. Transfer and heating
1）Horizontal rotation transfer style, no preform turnover, simple structure；
2）Compact preform heating pitch for less energy consumption；
3）Cooling channel applied in neck area to guarantee no deform of preform neck；
4）Optimized ventilation to ensure heating consistency；
5）Equipped with function of preform temperature detection.
3. Transfer and bottle out
1）Servo motor driving for preform transfer and location with quick and precise action； 2）No pneumatic clampers were used for bottle taking out, less maintenance in future, less running cost.
4. Clamping and stretching blow molding
1）Servo motor clamping system with synchronized base blow mould for fast response operation； 2）Precision electromagnetic blowing valve group for fast and high productivity；
3）No link rod,no toggle structure, simple and reliable clamping system. Less maintenance required
Motion PLC controlling system with 9 inch touch screen for simple and stable operation.
1）Simplified construction, quick mould change design； 2）Low power and air consumption, longer life-span and lower wear, more clean structure.
3）Be able to be connected directly to air conveyor to bottling production line easily.
|High Efficient Heating System|
Design: Minimized heating pitch
Advantage:High heating efficiency, energy saving.
|High Pressure Blowing Valve group|
Brand: SEITZ, Original:Swizerland
2.High pressure blowing;
3.High Pressure recycle (CP series) ;
|Quick Mold Changing Device|
Design: Standard with same mold
height and thickness.
Advantage: No mold adjustment
required, fast changing
|Theoretical production capacity1||BPH||12000||14000||16000|
|Number of mold cavity||6||7||8|
|Max. Neck Diameter||mm||30||30||30|
|Max. bottle height||mm||350||350||350|
|MOLDING||Spindle Chain Pitch||mm||38.1||38.1||38.1|
|Servo motor power||KW||17.5||19||21|
|Actual power consumption*||KW||20||23||25|
|AIR SYSTEM||Blowing pressure||bar||35||35||35|
|High Pressure Consuming2||L/min||5500||6500||8000|
|MOLD COOLING WATER||Operating Pressure||Bar||3-5||3-5||3-5|
|HEATER COOLING WATER||Operating Pressure||bar||3-5||3-5||3-5|
1. The theoretical Max. capacity and the Actual power consumption depend on bottle size, shape and bottle weight.
2. High pressure air consuming depends on bottle size and operating conditions.
3. Actual power consumption varies as per preform and bottle sizes.
4. Specifications will be changed when the machine is improved without prior notice.
|Servo motor and driver|
|Blowing valve group|
|Filter, reducing valve|
|Air Compressor||Air Tank||Air Treatment Equipment|
(Dry Chiller And Filters)
|Blow Mould||Air Cooled Water Chiller|